Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let's Go Green...Happy Earth's Day!

With even Google going green today, I was just thinking what was the wayI could save my planet.Like our DC initiative of "No print out" this week, there might besmaller steps that lead to big success.
So for a while, I tried to let my creative instincts go wild...Maybe i could use Banana leaves in place of plates;so that i use no water for washing dishes(though minimum utensils are being used for cooking).
I could use more fans at home..close all the doors tightly so as tosave the breeze or wind outside.I should eat no vegetarain food today...only Non-veg shouldbe eaten...let's save the plants for a rainy day. And finally maybe I should write only on my PC and not on any paper today...saves paper right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment